Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown May 9, 2015


World Building Extras: More Maps & Upcoming Races Inspiration

So I love collecting pictures for for inspiration, this one happens to be the YouTube channel thumbnail and a big source of inspiration for the Flood World concept, now named Isengar. I love the jagged alien nature of this planet but I wanted to use it for fantasy a fantasy project my friend started with me when we played a very complicated world building game. From there it has grown and expanded into something kind of neat. When I sit down and work on the map for the world I don't rush the work like I have done in the past because I am pacing myself to go with my planned YouTube schedule. It has afforded me a chance to look at some different aspects I had not thought of, so if anything is a take away from this is to give myself more prep time than I have in the past usually I have taken about three weeks or less to prep a homegrown game. This project has already exceeded my normal timeline and I don't think it should normally take this as long as the YouTube series will, but it should be longer or at least more developed than I have been treating it in the past couple years of games. The hope is to create a world that you are excited about and want to explore, but also to create something the players will be interested in so you will begin to see more open discussion items as the series develops. Stay tuned for more and as always please like, comment, and subscribe.

Map Updates:









 Race Inspiration Pictures












{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. As pointed out this name is almost tolken and my 330am brain did not figure that out, will be changed when not so tired.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Drop Dice - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -