Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Apr 25, 2014

Sort of in truth, I started playing Shadowrun on Thursdays, and I got a beta key for Wild Star this weekend so I will be down for this weekend while I face pull mobs for XP. Beyond that I have a tattoo appointment Sunday, so full weekend. I will return Tuesday (my new regular post day as Thursday is no longer open) and Saturday next week. My plan is two posts a week, with varying content but still with he focus of Savage Worlds. I am going to push back my social contract discussion a bit so I think next week we will go more into background, why players are bad at life (joking), and the Savage World of Lisa Frank. Yeah it's happen. See you next week.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Drop Dice - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -