Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Apr 6, 2014


So for anyone curious I have been out of it with some changes lately (the last year really). I created this blog to work to find something new or find another system for my group and I. If you are interested in what happened to me look up, I got my AA in Studio Art and this happens to be one of my exhibits. I also got a different job that took up a bunch of my free time until I got my newest schedule, so I am back now. this is going to be a relatively short coming back blog post.

Any ways even if I haven't been posting I have continued my search for the perfect match of games for my group. I did a little background write up about Star Wars, the group since my last write up did run a Star Wars Edge of the Empire by Fantasy Flight Games. The system seemed like a pretty good start but fell short when we added a fringe force-user to the mix. The system was not really designed for this and we shifted back into Saga's for simplicity and are continuing to play that story now.

This time around I am going to focus more on what works for our table, and blog about the creation of my next game. For a system we have decided on Savage Worlds, but more on that in a later post. For now just know I am back to posting and I look forward to talking about the process I am taking to create a new world.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Drop Dice - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -